**SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED FUNDING FROM CREATIVE SCOTLAND AND OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT 2013**
In Her Shadows is a three week collaborative research and development project to explore the many possibilities when combining the skills of an incredible team. Together we will explore techniques of aerial dance, projection, shadow casting, visualising sound and animation. Together we will begin to tell a story of a dreaming mind.
This project is about having time and space to develop cross art-form collaborations and the time to fully maximise the potential of each individuals’ skills and experience in order to develop an artistically ambitious piece of aerial theatre.
- Debbie Robbins aerialist and dancer from A Blank Canvas
- Rachael Macintyre aerialist and puppeteer from Jabuti Theatre
- Robbie Thomson audio visual artist from 85a Collective
- Sarah Bebe Holmes aerial choreographer from Paper Doll Militia
- Ben Harrison theatre director from Grid Iron