We successfully received funding from creative scotland and launched a kickstarter campaign to fund the research and development project in 2013
In Her Shadows was a three week collaborative research and development project to explore the many possibilities when combining cross art forms. Together we explored techniques of aerial dance, shadow casting and projection.
This project was about having time and space to develop cross art-form collaborations and the time to fully maximise the potential of each individuals’ skills and experience in order to develop an artistically ambitious piece of aerial theatre.
- Debbie Robbins aerialist and dancer from A Blank Canvas
- Rachael Macintyre aerialist and puppeteer from Jabuti Theatre
- Robbie Thomson audio visual artist from 85a Collective
- Sarah Bebe Holmes aerial choreographer from Paper Doll Militia
- Ben Harrison theatre director from Grid Iron
** Special Thanks to the following people who kindly donated via our KICKSTARTER campaign **
Get Down Dog
Mark K Mondol